Looking for a new and exciting opportunity to apply your expertise?
Join the Tri Tuns Team
We're hiring Organizational Change Management, Software Adoption, and Customer Success consultants in the Washington, DC area.
Since 2006, Tri Tuns has been helping organizations of all sizes and industries around the world accelerate adoption of new technology to experience value and gain a return on their IT investments. Our unique and proven methodology teaches our clients how to effectively drive and sustain change in their organizations to get the results they want and need.
As a Tri Tuns team member, you will have the opportunity to apply your outstanding client relationship management, project management, organizational change management and adult learning skills to proactively and consistently help clients lead change and adoption of technology. The ideal candidate for our team is talented, motivated and tech savvy as well as a pleasure to work with in a rapidly changing environment and capable of serving as a trusted advisor to our clients.
We have senior and junior level positions. Travel is required, both domestically and internationally, approximately 25-50% of the time. Flexible schedules and working remotely when not traveling is encouraged for work life balance. Tri Tuns team members also benefit from a 401K, profit sharing, unlimited paid time off, and a generous IT reimbursement programs.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
Overall accountability for helping clients drive change and sustain adoption of new technology. Examples of responsibilities include:
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with clients and their business stakeholders
- Proactively engage with stakeholders (e.g., via surveys, interviews, focus groups etc...) to understand their needs, prepare them for change and help them resolve barriers to adoption
- Develop custom strategies, methodologies, frameworks, and content for clients based on their unique business needs and challenges.
- Develop and conduct custom training (in person and virtual) to help clients learn and integrate best practice and avoid pitfalls
- Help clients develop and implement effective adoption plans in alignment with their desired business outcomes
- Monitor and evaluate the results of adoption actions to help clients identify gaps and build their capacity for success
- Author and present thought leadership content via meetings, Tri Tuns website, proposals, social media, webinars, practitioner groups, community calls, guest speaking engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master's preferred
- Professional consulting experience
- Expertise in organizational change management / organizational development, product adoption, process improvement, customer relationship management, and project management
- A genuine enthusiasm for working directly with clients and proven success in establishing a trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Comfort and interest in exploring and learning new technology and how it can be used to improve work and organizational performance
- Adaptability in accommodating new priorities and direction, learning new ways of working as well as working independently and collaboratively with team members in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough competence in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and PowerPoint
Location: Bethesda, MD
Industry Type: IT, Organizational Change Management, Software Adoption, & Customer Success
Employment Type: Part-Time, Full-Time, 1099, Temp-to-Perm
Instructions for Applying: Click the “Submit Resume” button to email your resume to Tri Tuns
Our positions offer great benefits:
- Flexible work schedules
- In person / remote work locations
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- IT reimbursements
- Temporary / Permanent positions
- Part-time / Full-time / 1099s