User Adoption & Change Management Training
Does your organization struggle to change & adopt new technology or programs?
Give your team the skills it needs to drive change.
If you struggle to change user behavior and you want to get more value from your technology or business improvement initiative, our workshops are for you.
Why Training Can Help
Our interactive, hands-on training answer the questions:
- How do we get our people to actually use the system or program?
- How do we get the most value from our technology or business program investment?
We also offer flexible packages that allow you to combine a workshop with a project strategy assessment and/or additional user adoption consulting engagement. Contact us today to learn more and schedule your seminar.
We offer a variety of training programs to meet your specific needs or user groups. Upon request, we can customize the training to meet your unique business or technology needs.
How You Benefit
Here's what you can expect from a hands-on facilitated seminar. You will learn to:
- Increase user adoption and maximize ROI of new and existing systems
- Shift IT projects from a cost focus to a value focus
- Increase executive buy-in and support
- Plan, structure, and execute IT projects to maximize ROI
- Identify and influence behaviors to encourage effective system use
- Engage people in a way that reduces resistance and increases adoption
Here is a list of our most popular seminars:
- User Adoption Fundamentals
- Advanced User Adoption
- User Adoption for Executives & Managers
- Data Quality Improvement
- Ensuring IT Success & ROI
- UA Project Planning & Project Estimation
- User Adoption for Sales users
- User Adoption for Service users
- User Adoption for Marketing users
- User Adoption for HR users
- User Adoption for Healthcare IT users
- User Adoption for Financial Advisors & Insurance Agents
Who Should Attend
We can adjust our training workshops to fit most audiences. Typical attendees include:
- IT Directors and Managers
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Project Managers
- Finance Executives
- Business Unit Directors and Managers
- Sales, Service, and Marketing Executives
Our seminars can be delivered in several different venues and formats:
We deliver classroom training on your facilities based on your project requirements.
Virtual Live Training
For geographically dispersed users we use both web technology and phone conferencing to deliver key information.
If you have a staff of in-house instructors, we deliver train-the-trainers sessions designed to teach them to deliver future classes.